Training and Support to New Jersey Law Enforcement personnel on Proper Techniques for Seizing, Packaging, and Storing Digital Data and related Evidence
Any law enforcement agency in the NJRCFL's service area can ask our personnel to conduct training on proper techniques to preserve digital evidence during a seizure. Training is one of the most valuable services that the RCFL provides.
- View a list of our Training Offerings and Course Descriptions.
- Contact our Training Coordinator (see below).
- Register online.
- Download our Training Room Request Form.
- Attended a class? Take our Training Evaluation.
New Jersey RCFL Training Coordinator
Phone: (609) 631-8284
- Per diem rates for the Hamilton, NJ area can be found on the GSA web site.
- Directions to our facility can be found here. Please note that our address will not be found on GARMON type direction equipment. If using a directional device, use the address 1200 Horizon Boulevard, Hamilton, NJ.
Contact the NJRCFL Training Coordinator (see above) for local hotel information.